The Masquerade
It looks like you haven't signed in yet!

If you aren't a member, sign up today!
The Masquerade
It looks like you haven't signed in yet!

If you aren't a member, sign up today!
The Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-Dead Gamble- A Story by Noir

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noir
Master of Ceremonies
Noir

Location : Where you'll have roses for years. Where you'll apologize to no one.

-Dead Gamble- A Story by Noir Empty
PostSubject: -Dead Gamble- A Story by Noir   -Dead Gamble- A Story by Noir EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:13 pm

Alright, so here's the thing. A while ago, I found out that writers can self-publish their work as e-books and gain a pretty decent payout if people like what they read. Being a lowly high school student with only a few hundred dollars to my name, I figured that I should jump on this and play the opportunity for all its worth.

So I'm working on this story. It's a fantasy based in a modern setting, but that's all I'm really willing to disclose at the moment. I'll be posting up chapters as I get around to typing them up, and I'd really appreciate some feedback and criticism from you guys.

So yeah. That's about it. Hopefully chapter 1 will be up soon.
Back to top Go down
https://themasquerade.forumotion.com
Sevrin
Tacti-cool Masque
Sevrin

PostSubject: Re: -Dead Gamble- A Story by Noir   -Dead Gamble- A Story by Noir EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:38 pm

You said soon!

YOU LIED!!!!!

DECEIVER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Noir
Master of Ceremonies
Noir

Location : Where you'll have roses for years. Where you'll apologize to no one.

PostSubject: Re: -Dead Gamble- A Story by Noir   -Dead Gamble- A Story by Noir EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:49 am

YOU CAN'T RUSH CHILDBIRTH, SEV, STOP PRESSURING ME. :C
Back to top Go down
https://themasquerade.forumotion.com
Sevrin
Tacti-cool Masque
Sevrin

PostSubject: Re: -Dead Gamble- A Story by Noir   -Dead Gamble- A Story by Noir EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:17 pm

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Dead Gamble- A Story by Noir   -Dead Gamble- A Story by Noir Empty

Back to top Go down

-Dead Gamble- A Story by Noir
Page 1 of 1