The Masquerade
It looks like you haven't signed in yet!

If you aren't a member, sign up today!
The Masquerade
It looks like you haven't signed in yet!

If you aren't a member, sign up today!
The Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i don't even know

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goddess
Newblood
Goddess

i don't even know Empty
PostSubject: i don't even know   i don't even know EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:39 pm

have you ever had something ripped away from you that was never really yours to start?

it's like, something could seem so close to you that you could almost taste it, and then suddenly it disappears. and it's so heart breaking and shocking that it almost doesn't feel real at all. it's happening to me right now and i'm trying to give myself a reality slap; trying to tell myself to accept it and get over it but i really can't.

i don't know where i'm going with this topic. i just needed to write this.

Back to top Go down
Noir
Master of Ceremonies
Noir

Location : Where you'll have roses for years. Where you'll apologize to no one.

i don't even know Empty
PostSubject: Re: i don't even know   i don't even know EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Welcome back, Goddess. Wondered where you'd gone off to.

That kind of disappointment is hard to deal with sometimes. You feel entitled to something, whether you feel like you've earned it, or you feel like you deserve it, and all of a sudden it's just ripped out of reach. You haven't even held it yet, and all of a sudden it's gone.

Can I ask what happened?
Back to top Go down
https://themasquerade.forumotion.com
Sevrin
Tacti-cool Masque
Sevrin

i don't even know Empty
PostSubject: Re: i don't even know   i don't even know EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:29 am

That feel. That feel. God almighty, I know that feel.

You think something is guaranteed until is isn't. It's something you really wanted too, the epitome of "Now what?".

I have a movie that can cure you. It's called "Life in a Day".

90% chance it will not only help you through this, but change your life as well.

i don't even know MV5BMjE4MDQ2NTM3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDQ1MDY1NQ@@._V1._SY317_CR0,0,214,317_
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Newblood
Goddess

i don't even know Empty
PostSubject: Re: i don't even know   i don't even know EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:37 am

I was kind of off in my own little world for a while, but I'm back now. Hope I wasn't missed too much Wink

I'd rather not go into specifics, but you can probably guess what this is in reference to. You're both spot on; I can tell you've been through this before. It's hell, isn't it?

That film is on Netflix. I'll be sure to watch it, Sev.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i don't even know Empty
PostSubject: Re: i don't even know   i don't even know Empty

Back to top Go down

i don't even know
Page 1 of 1