The Masquerade
It looks like you haven't signed in yet!

If you aren't a member, sign up today!
The Masquerade
It looks like you haven't signed in yet!

If you aren't a member, sign up today!
The Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The wonderful John Green

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFroof
Regular
TheFroof

The wonderful John Green Empty
PostSubject: The wonderful John Green   The wonderful John Green EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:17 pm

This man. Is brilliant. I first came to know him as a youtuber with his brother Hank Green. They have a channel called VlogBrothers and it's awesome and thought provoking and hilarious ALL THE TIME. If you love youtube like I do, you might know about something called VidCon. HANK GREEN INVENTED IT. They are like some of the founding fathers of youtube channels. The two of them also founded Nerdfighteria, the crash course channel on youtube, and a channel called the lizzie bennet diaries which is basically a modern day retelling of Pride and Prejudice. The two of them also helped create a card game called 'evil baby orphanage.' The nerd in me is literally screaming and crying and not able to contain how awesome these two guys are. Anyway, John Green is also the author of incredible books like Looking for Alaska, Paper towns, and The Fault in Our Stars. Have any of you guys read them?

That was the whole point of this thread, btw, the tangent in the beginning is just me geeking.
Back to top Go down
Sevrin
Tacti-cool Masque
Sevrin

The wonderful John Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wonderful John Green   The wonderful John Green EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:36 pm

I heard a lot of good things about Looking for Alaska. Unfortunately, that's as far as my John Green experience goes. He sounds like a curiously brilliant man.
Back to top Go down

The wonderful John Green
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Masquerade :: General Discussion :: Books & TV-
Jump to: